MY RESIDENT IN EITHER MARYLAND AND ILLINOIS
Disaster Planning and Recovery
From a healthcare organization perspective, develop a disaster recovery plan for either an organization or a hospital department. Include
- A description of healthcare disaster issues in general and for your state.
- Develop a list of consequences of loss of data from a disaster (for example, risk of losing data required for patient care that can have life or death ramifications).
- Identify a list of minimal resources required to maintain business operations.
- Determine the priority for resuming business functions.
The Disaster Planning and Recovery Assignment
- Must be four to five double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing CenterLinks to an external site..
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Must use at least three sources in addition to the course text.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading RubricLinks to an external site. for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.