i want a reflection of three pages and the 4th page should have all the references of APA”What have I learned in this unit?” “Why is this important?”, “What does this new knowledge mean to me?”, “How will this knowledge help me in future?” “Why are these concepts important
and references should be from only these sources and be apa 7 edition
follow Gibbs reflectiivee cycle
Measurements of Physical Activity and Physical Activity Transition
- Lagerros, Y. T & Lagiou, P., (2007). Assessment of physical activity and energy expenditure in epidemiological research of chronic diseases. European Journal of Epidemiology, 22, 353-362.
Carron, A.V., Hausenblas, H.A., & Estabrooks, P.A. (2003). The measurement of physical activity. In The Psychology of Physical Activity (pp.13-30). McGraw Hill.
- Available in the reading package (pp. 19-36)
- Powel, K.E., Paluch, A.E., & Blair, S.N. (2011). Physical activity for health: What kind, how much, how intense, on top of what? Annual Review of Public Health, 32:349-365.
- Katsmarzyk, P. & Mason, C. (2009). The physical activity transition. Journal of Physical Activity and Health, 6:269-280.
Current levels of Physical Activity
Physical activity among Canadians
The impact of covid 19 on physical activity levels
Youth—but not adults—reported less physical activity during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Available at: https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/pub/45-28-0001/2021001/article/00032-eng.htm
Pandemic-Related Challenges & Opportunities for Physical Activity – ParticipACTION infographics.
- Available at: https://www.participaction.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/Report-Card-Key-Findings.pdf
Making the grade in a better normal – Infographics:
- Available at: https://www.participaction.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/PA-AdultReportCard-Infographic_EN-1.pdf
Health Status of Canadians 2016: Report of the Chief Public Health Officer
- Available at: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/corporate/publications/chief-public-health-officer-reports-state-public-health-canada/2016-health-status-canadians/page-13-what-influencing-health-physical-activity.html
- For this report, focus on the data/content regarding the Indigenous population
2012 FIRST NATIONS REGIONAL HEALTH SURVEY – National Report on Youth Living in First Nations Communities
- Available at: https://fnigc.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/8df51b653b65f2c39930156f72db642d_first_nations_regional_health_survey_rhs_2008-10_-_national_report_youth.pdf