Read the attached article and answer the following question:
- What does the ideal candidate to replace Peter look like?
- Which of these candidates (including Rina) best fits the description of the ideal replacement? If your group were to vote for the best candidate, which one would the majority of the group members vote for? What are the major reasons for the vote?
- Imagine yourself in the place of each of the candidates. What strengths would you bring to light during the interview? How would you distinguish yourself from the other candidates?
- Evaluate the selection and hiring processes at Rubin, Stern, and Hertz. What changes, if any, do you recommend? Why?
- Please answer these questions in sequence, one to two paragraphs for each question.