As a member of the finance team, you have been asked to forecast the upcoming year’s operational budget for Krona Community Hospital. Click ( I’ve attached the file) for last year’s budget. After reviewing specific data, internal input, and external input from various sources, you find that the executive management team would like the budget to reflect the following:
- 10% increase in inpatient revenue
- 15% increase in outpatient revenue
- 5% increase in pharmacy revenue
- 15% increase in home health and hospital revenue
- 10% increase in payroll and benefits
Additionally, provide discussion on the following:
- How do you think that revenue would increase in each of the areas? Think outside of the box, and perform research to determine current trends in those areas.
- Why would there be a forecasted need to increase payroll and benefits?
- Explain the role of key leadership in the budgeting process, from the chief executive officer down through to the staff level of a financial analyst.
The use of APA 7 style is expected. Students are required to reference at least 2 scholarly sources (within the last 4years) for this task.
|KRONA HOSPITAL OPERATING BUDGET FOR 20XX|
|Home Health and Hospice||1,500,000|
|Less Chartiy Care||18,000,000|
|Net Revenues||$ 42,050,000|
|Payroll (including nursing salaries)||$ 12,500,000|
|General Services (laundary, security, etc)||3,000,000|
|Total Operating Expenses||$ 30,700,000|
|Net Income||$ 11,350,000|
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we’ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.