For this assignment, you will be discussing the global marketplace.
· Start by identifying an international company. What do they do? How many countries are they in? What are their mission and vision? What are their international goals and objectives? This can be any company that operates in two or more countries throughout the world. However, the bigger the company the more likely you are to find the necessary information.
· Describe the history of this company’s expansion into the global market. How did the company begin? What was the first country they expanded to and why? Did they experience difficulties entering the global market?
· Next, describe the forces that influence any company’s ability to expand into a global market. These can be political, economic, social, or technological factors. Provide at least two examples from each category.
· Finally, explain how a company expanding into the international market can influence the global economy.
Your paper must include:
· A title page and reference page formatted according to APA
· At least two citations per page.
· A minimum of three outside references (internal reference Amstrong, G, Kotler, P, Harker, M, Brennan, R, (2009) Marketing: An introduction, Prentice Hall)
· A minimum of six pages of content formatted according to APA.