Unit III Article Review
Locate an epidemiological article that looks at a disease prevention program or a health education program that is of interest to you. The article must have been published within the last five years. Read the article and write a review that accomplishes the following objectives:
- Identify the disease or condition and the program involved.
- Identify the premise of the article and the significant points the author uses to support the premise.
- Indicate how the application of epidemiology and biostatistics are evident in the article.
- Describe the sources of data, main independent and dependent variables, statistical analysis utilized, and how hypothesis testing was utilized.
- Review the importance of the study results.
Your review should present an insightful and thorough analysis with strong evidence and interpretation. Concepts discussed in this or preceding units should be incorporated in your critical thinking and review of the article.
Your article review must be at least two pages in length, not counting the title and reference pages. You must use at least two sources other than the article to support your review, one of which may be your eTextbook. All sources used must have citations and references in APA Style. APA formatting is otherwise not required.