Due Date is April 23, 2022
Week 2 – Assignment: Evaluate Assessment and Ethics in Public Budgetary Procedures
For this assignment, you will develop a needs assessment chart and a brief paper that examines the needs assessment procedures and ethical considerations of your selected governmental entity to produce the most recent budget.
Be sure your chart addresses the following:
· Diagram the prevalent categories that describe budgetary needs over the last 3 fiscal years. Annotate the chart with the methods used by the entity to research needs.
· Add notes for the factors which were discussed and negotiated.
· Discuss the ethical dilemmas faced by decision-makers.
· Evaluate their impact on funding decisions.
· Provide specific examples where appropriate.
Assess the presence and effectiveness of ethical and professional codes of conduct in this process.
Length: 2 to 3-page paper, not including title and reference pages with the Needs Assessment Chart
References: Include a minimum of 3 scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included.
The completed assignment should address all the assignment requirements, exhibit evidence of concept knowledge, and demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the content presented in the course. The diagram should be clear, the writing should integrate scholarly resources, reflect academic expectations, and current APA standards, and adhere to Northcentral University’s Academic Integrity Policy.