I'm a screenwriter currently working on a feature for Paramount Pictures and Lorne Michaels' Broadway Video, as well as working in the writer’s room as an Executive Story Editor for "Blood & Treasure" on CBS and Amazon. I've sold Pilots to NBC and Cartoon Network, as well as developed content for companies like Bad Robot, Sony, Adult Swim, Happy Madison, and Warner Brothers (on their LEGO Ninjago Movie). I've consulted on film projects like Spongebob Squarepants and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. In between scripts for film and television, I've also had success helping companies with their branding. A lot of my Upwork experience has been in blog writing and content creation for products. I've written everything from comic books for law firms to an "About Us" section for a kite company. Further commercially, I wrote a spot called "Sling Baby" for Doritos that aired during the Super Bowl and won USA Today's Audience Award that year. At the time that made it the #1 spot on the most-watched program in history. I'm also proud of my PSA work – for years, I've been developing spots for the U.S. Office of Veteran’s Affairs and their Crisis Line. I've also written content for City of Hope – a Los Angeles area cancer hospital, and was the lead writer for the newest anti-smoking campaign for MDAnderson.
Thanks for your interest – I’d love to create a screenplay for you.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.