I graduated from Northwestern University with a degree in Theatre and an Integrated Marketing Communications Certificate in 2019. My performance background has helped shaped my creative, outgoing and assertive style. Through my Integrated Marketing Communication Certificate classes, I formed a foundational understanding of consumer and B2B marketing, as well as creative strategy and business trends informed by data collection and analysis. I have two years of experience in social media management, copywriting, and writing articles (paid & owned). I am a very creative thinker and have developed digital marketing strategies, performed consumer research, and utilized SEO. I also interned for Upwork’s San Francisco Office in their marketing department! I am a strong project manager and creative strategizer, who is able to adapt easily in a variety of circumstances. In my time at Upwork, an online platform that connects freelancers to businesses, I spearheaded a multi-pronged digital marketing campaign centered on Generation Z’s perception of the future of work. I analyzed and compiled statistics into a press release and media pitch that garnered attention from publications such as TechRepublic. I spoke to college students and wrote a blog post about my conversations. I also partnered with a freelancer to work on social media platforms, with an emphasis on Instagram. In addition to the work I did on this campaign, I created and implemented a plan to drive engagement and increase clicks to Upwork’s website that resulted in a 45% increase. I am very excited to assist you with your projects!
Social Media Manager / Digital Marketing Assistant
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.