WHAT YOU NEED: You’ve got the story, you’d just like some help telling it. You’ve got the product, but you need the creative copy and blog marketing that will spread the word. You’ve got the grades, but will your personal statement get you into an Ivy League school? WHO I AM: I’m a Los Angeles-based writer and editor with over six years of experience in journalism, creative and promotional writing, and editing. As a student at the University of Southern California (USC), I studied Print & Digital Journalism for two years, during which time I contributed to numerous student and independent publications as a writer and editor. I switched majors my sophomore year and graduated Phi Beta Kappa and Magna Cum Laude with a B.A. in Narrative Studies, an interdisciplinary writing and literature degree. Starting in college, I have operated a peer-to-peer editing service called Run The Jules, focusing mostly on remote editing for academic essays, college applications and medical/law school applications. My students have gained entry to prestigious institutions such as Brown University, UCLA, LMU, USC Keck Medical School, and Harvard Law School. I currently serve as Head Writer and Copy Editor for Lafayette Social, a Bay Area-based publication with a circulation of about 10,000. In addition to penning three of the magazine’s feature stories each month, I edit and proofread the entire magazine from rough draft to final proof, ensuring that our content is consistent and professional. When I’m not editing, I work in music licensing and keep a blog called Nightswimming Songs for playlists, artist spotlights, and music-related think pieces. As a graduate of the Americorps National Civilian Community Corps (NCCC), I value service to my community and volunteer with several food security and gardening-oriented nonprofits around the LA area. WHAT I OFFER: • proofreading/copy editing (digital content, blogs, academic writing and business writing) • content creation for blogs, online publications and marketing campaigns • editing and advising on college and graduate school application essays, cover letters, grants and scholarship essays • press releases, creative advertising copy, social media copy, promotional content • quick turnaround, reliable communication, constructive feedback Life is busy, and writing isn’t easy. Let me polish your content, sell your ideas, and bring your stories to life. Cheers, Jules
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.